Monday, October 10, 2011

Here we go!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my very first blog post. I'm guessing most of you are here after seeing my Halloween cake pop tutorial on the fabulous Sugar Loco website, http://www.sugarloco.com/. I had so much fun planning, prepping, and photographing the tutorial - not to mention eating the cake pops afterwards!

I am new to the world of blogging and I hope you all will stick with me as I embark into unfamiliar territory. What you will find here are pictures and discussions about my cake pop creations, as well as contact and pricing information if you wish to place an order. But most importantly, you will find mouthwatering fun on a stick!


I thought my first blog post should include a picture of the first cake pops I ever made. Please excuse the informal picture (taken on my stovetop). Back then, cake pop making was simply going to be a new hobby. I started posting pictures of them on my Facebook wall and the response was so positive that I recently decided to try my hand at a small business. I am hoping to get many more pictures on this blog in the very near future. Stay tuned! --- Susie

2 comments:

  1. YUM! Would love one with my coffee right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm! They are so good with coffee. I made some for a friend of mine the other day - she said she and her husband ate all of them with their morning coffee. Ha!

    ReplyDelete